Deadly Dozen 2: Pacific Theater
The key to victory hinges on the defeat of island strongholds throughout the Pacific. To do this the U.S. army deploys specially trained soldiers to carryout commando-style attacks against the forces of Japan. From sweltering rainforests to sun-baked coral beaches and stinking mangrove swamps, players lead their squad of 12 skilled heroes on real missions with real consequences. Coordinate attacks, sneak into enemy villages, rescue captured POWs and more. Missions can be played single-handedly or jointly with friends over the Internet for cooperative play. It’s the authentic hard-edged intensity of the Pacific Theater.
- Creep silently through immersive environments featuring authentic WWII vehicles, weapons, and uniforms.
- Customize squads and strategy to best achieve each mission’s objectives.
- Experience movie-like action and environments throughout the entire Pacific campaign from the Philippines to Okinawa.
- Manage team tactics team in single player games, play cooperatively over LAN or the Internet.
- Operating System: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium® II 550 MHz or higher (Pentium® III 900 MHz or higher recommended)
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 650 MB Free
- CD-ROM Drive: 8X Speed
- Video: 16 MB TNT2-class video card (32 MB - 128 MB VRAM video card recommended) Device should be compatible with DirectX® version 8.1 or higher.
- Sound: Windows® 98/Me/2000/XPcompatible sound card*
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 8.1 (included) or higher
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires Internet connection and a 56 Kbps or faster modem. DSL/Cable or other high-speed Internet connection recommended. Internet connection required for GameSpy play.